Enumclaw Music is a full-service music store, family owned and run in the heart of the city at 1515 Cole Street, Enumclaw, WA, 98022. Our music store has flourished since 1985, and in 2012, Enumclaw Music was passed to new owners! David and Cathy Bozich are lively and hardworking community members that plan to provide the plateau with an unbeatable musical source. We are always making exciting changes to the store, inside and out.
Enumclaw Music is always buzzing with a variety of music classes, community events, and creative ways to learn music. We invite you to come by, chat, have a seat, try out the instruments, shop, and experience all that Enumclaw Music has to offer. We look forward to meeting you!
What Makes Us Special?
- We focus primarily on our customers, not our products. Our team members do not earn a commission on sales. This allows our team to focus on customer needs, not sales quotas.
- We strive to educate our customers, assuring them that their purchase was the right one straight away.
- We provide a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, bring it back within 30 days for a full refund. Refund excludes broken or damaged goods, opened ear plugs or reeds, used kazoos, etc. (Other terms and conditions may apply. Ask us for details.)
- We partner with our local schools to ensure that we have the most current information and products to be used in your students’ classrooms.
- If we do not carry an item that you are looking for, we will do our best to order it for you. If we are unable to order it, we will recommend a store that can. We will even help you order it online if you need assistance.
- We want our music store to feel like a home for all, such as parents and students waiting for private lessons. If you don’t want our coffee, other amenities are available less than a block away in any direction from our building. We also provide free Wi-Fi and jigsaw puzzles.
- Please be sure to talk to us if you have an instrument you wish to sell or get rid of. We will certainly take a look at it.
- Most importantly, we try to never run out of our FREE jelly beans.
Meet Our Wonderful Team!
Our amazing staff helps us keep our business running smoothly. They are our family!
Owner, Bass, Guitar, Ukulele, Cello, and Piano Teacher
Marketing Manager and Community Outreach, and Ukulele Teacher
Kaetin (Kat) Marlow
Retail, Repair, and Violin and Cello Teacher